Thursday 7 June 2012

Lamb of God----- A "DEATH" Metal Band

Lamb of God is a very reputed band in the genre of Heavy metal music. It has its footsteps in USA. It was formed in the year 1994, just a year later after Children of Bodom was formed. But according to a survey conducted on an anonymous website, the result showed that Lamb of God were comparatively popular than CoB, but far behind Metallica. 












Lamb of God Band Members:
  • Mark Morton--- Lead Guitar
  • John Campbell-- Bass guitar
  • Randy Blythe--- Vocal
  • Willie Adler--- Rhythm Guitar
  • Chris Adler--- Drums
The Best of Lamb of God are as follows:
You can download the song just by clicking the name of the song.


This list is prepared by me. I have written the songs which I love hearing to. If any changes are to be made, you can message me personally or comment me in the blog.

I hope you love the blog. Your comments and suggestions are appreciated and accepted. Please rate and comment. 

Thank you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment